Toulouse INP, INSA Toulouse and ENSFEA are research and industry oriented public institutions under the authority of the Ministry in charge of Higher Education and or Agriculture, accredited to award the Master diploma and the diplôme d’ingénieur.
- Founded in 1969 and ideally located in a region where industry and research worlds are closely linked, Toulouse INP guarantees all students quality training, a wide choice of courses adapted to the specific needs of companies and a rapid professional integration. Toulouse INP federates 6 engineering schools, see https://www.inp-toulouse.fr/en/index.html
- With 14,000 alumni present in all economic sectors, the “Institut National des Sciences Appliquées” of Toulouse, an international, pluridisciplinary, state engineering school, is recognised for the excellence of its five-year education which attracts students of a high academic level, http://www.insa-toulouse.fr/en/index.html
- The National School of Agricultural Education (ENSFEA) of Toulouse is a public higher education institution in agriculture under the Ministry of Agriculture and Food (MAA). Founded in 1963, its mission is the initial and continuing training of teachers and main educational advisers in agricultural technical education, http://www.enfa.fr/
Specializations offered in English:
- Masters of Science agrofood, green chemistry, fluid engineering, industrial safety, electrical engineering, water engineering and management, computer science http://www.inp-toulouse.fr/en/study/master-degrees.html
- Summer schools: http://www.inp-toulouse.fr/en/study/summer-schools-1.html
Specializations offered in French: Engineering, agricultural production, agro-bio-industry, agri-food, environment, sustainable development, life sciences, electrical engineering and automation, electronics and signal processing, plant biotechnologies, computer science and applied mathematics, hydraulics and fluid mechanics, telecommunications and networks, fine chemistry, agro-industrial chemistry, materials, chemical engineering, process engineering, civil engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial systems, product quality and food safety, meteorology and climate.
Masters of Science in English
Researchers in 17 laboratories (joint units with CNRS)