Founded in 1897, the school has over 120 years of expertise in the field of Business Administration teaching
MBS was built on two pillars: academic quality and an unwavering commitment to its values: ethics, openness and diversity, global responsibility and performance.
Key features of the institution:
- Programs taught in English or in French. From undergraduate to postgraduate level: Bachelor, Masters and DBAs.
- Triple accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. Only 1% of the Business Schools in the world hold the triple accreditation.
- International rankings: 1st and only French Management School ranked in the Shanghai World University Ranking in 2021. MBS also ranks 56th in the Financial Time ranking.
- National rankings: TOP 15 best Business Schools in France (out of 200+)
- Montpellier has a significant international population and so does MBS with 70+ nationalities, and 1/3 of student population is international!
- Step up your career by studying Business courses in English whilst living in Montpellier, one of the best student cities in the country!
rate of international teachers
number of double degrees
Employment rate of young graduates
Number of partner companies
French business schools