NEOMA Business School was born in 2013 from the alliance between the Reims and Rouen schools, two schools that have existed since 1928 and 1871 respectively. From the long history and expertise, NEOMA BS draws its strength in:
- A strong, close connection with the corporate world;
- Internationally oriented ambitions that retain a strong regional connection;
- Academic recognition confirmed by three international accreditations (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA).
In keeping with a longstanding and solid expertise that has made its reputation for excellence, NEOMA Business School offers a broad and high-quality portfolio of business and management programmes (Marketing, Finance, Commerce, Supply Chain…) ranging from Bachelor’s degree to PhD on 3 campuses in Paris, Rouen and Reims. Students apprehend innovative pedagogy, based on experiencing the culture of immersion and simulation (case studies, challenging seminars…).
Now NEOMA BS has a strong ambition to be an innovative challenger to the major international business Schools, with 3 strategic priorities in focusing on educational innovative in new learning methods, reinventing the international experience of students, applying 360° expertise to maintain close contact with the issues of business transformation. Recently it launched the 100% virtual campus as the 1st one in Europe and 2nd one in the world.
Ranking: The School has consolidated its TOP 10 position amongst French Schools in the recent years
- The Economics 2019: the 19th worldwide in master program in management, 4th in France (Grande Ecole Programme), Top 1 worldwide in perspective of Internationalisation and the Variety of alumni’s work
- Financial Times 2019: the 8th in France in Masters in Management 2019, 50th globally in European Business School Rankings
- Shanghai Ranking 2019 (Academic Ranking of World Universities): the 8th in Business Administration category, top 300 worldwide in research
Other rankings (in France):
- Top 4 in Global BBA (bachelor) ranked by L’Etudiant 2018;
- Top 1 French business school in Enterprises Relations, Entrepreneurship, ranked by LeParisien 2018;
- All Master of Science programs range top 10 by EdUniversal Ranking of the Best Master & MBA 2018
Key business partners
Prestigious international academic partners